Friday, April 20, 2012

The Proposal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZFsS_CpAII

So it wasnt exactly like this but this is Logan's favorite movie and this is where he drew inspiration. So basically everything from the "I'm getting married" part was the pre-down-on-one-knee speech.
Rose gold band with platinum crown and 'leaves'
just shy of a karat clear diamond
He was really cute. He had been in Twin Falls for the FFA convention with his students from Wednesday morning until Saturday afternoon. It was so weird because we had seen each other 99% of the days since I had moved back to Rexburg. It seemed like it would be easy since we began our relationship at a distance. I'm glad my 3 year old nephew was looking out for me. He told me he would make me happy and love me since "Cowboy Logan" was gone. So after a long long four days, Logan came home. I worked that morning and afternoon so right after work I rushed straight to his house. Seeing him was so great! He got big hugs and kisses! So he informed me that that evening we were going to dinner with his parents for an early birthday celebration for him, and asked if i would like to go rock skipping before we left since we had some time. We had talked about rock skipping but it had become a habit to snuggle and talk about our future so it was a little bit of a hint for me. I tried to not think of it that way because I had dug through my dinners and desserts enough to learn to not expect it. So off to the river we went. We picked some good rocks and I got to show off my skills, Logan's were much more impressive though. After we decided we were getting a bit chilly by the water he gave me a big hug and gave me his Jesse James speech ending by asking me to be his wife. It took me no time at all to agree and for him to get the ring on my finger. Logan was a little surprised by how excited my response was. We hugged and kissed by the water for a few minutes as an official engaged couple. Finally we hopped back in the car to announce to his parents and head off to dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment