Thursday, April 19, 2012
How we met!
Logan and I met on a complete chance. I was living in Boise and he had just bought his house in the Rexburg area. I had come into Rexburg for weekend with my friends and we decided to go to one of the Halloween parties in town. Logan's brother had his eyes set on a girl with a boyfriend so Logan convinced him to ditch her party, Then they came to the same one I was already at. My friends and I, being the girls we are, just couldn't stand to watch three guys standing awkwardly on the edge of the dance floor so we decided to invite them to dance. Once I saw Logan I was dead set on asking him before my friends could! I literally raced to him first. Lucky me he agreed to dance! After a few songs I figured he would want to move on to the next girl, but being the gentleman he is he stuck with me the whole party. He even bought me a water. :) After talking a while he told me he was coming to Boise in a week or two and we decided we should get together again, and promptly exchanged phone numbers. Logan was surprised when I took the initiative and put my own info in his phone and called my phone to be sure I had the right number. Apparently that was a new trick for him. I was just being sure I could text him if I never heard from him, but there was no need. After the party my friends and I changed into non-costume clothes and met Logan and his friends at a little 24 hr Mexican restaurant. Which of course was packed! So we ended up ordering Taco Bell and bringing it back. We all talked and laughed for a long time and then when half of us were falling asleep, we called it a night. We said goodbye and I'm sure not even 5 minutes later I had a text message from Logan thanking me for the fun evening. Needless to say we were in a constant communication from then on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One night that changed our lives!!
ReplyDelete