Thursday, April 19, 2012

November-December 2011

Since Logan and I met we have honestly only gone one day without any type of communication. He says he was testing to see if i was interested, but I thought he was just bored of me so I gave him his day of space. Fortunately he couldn't go longer than a day.
So all of November and December we talked very regularly. And to sweeten the deal he would drive up every three'ish' weeks to see me... I mean his brother and his family... During this time we were both having perfectly normal lives we both worked and dated other people. We usually would talk in the morning, again at lunch, just before each of us went on dates with other people, and we would call each other once they were done. I know for me personally my dates got a lot shorter, because I was anxious to get home and compare stories. Needless to say, I bailed on quite a few dates to see him or talk to him on the phone at night. And he would cut dates short so he could get back to traveling to come to Boise. We did lots of fun things like climbing to Table Rock, eating and some really cool restaurants (best ones I was taken to my whole time in Boise by the way), we made ice cream, we babysat kids, went swimming, and had quite a few other adventures. 
During these two months we learned a lot about each other. We both had extremely similar dating histories (and by that I mean we both completely failed at being engaged to other people). We also had an astonishing amount of similar goals and qualities we both found attractive. And by Christmas Logan asked me to be exclusive. Which I told him we would have to wait till I moved back to school (so we were closer) to really decide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment