Friday, April 20, 2012

January 2012 - April 2012

Needless to say Logan and I have been inseparable since I moved back to Rexburg. We tried dating other people but it just pushed us closer together.Okay actually I went on one date with another person and it REALLY pushed us together. Finally, in the middle of January we talked about being a couple again I was still a little resistant because I did not want a repeat of either of our last relationships. We talked and were both in agreement that the next serious relationships we were each in we wanted to work out for the long term, ya know, eternally speaking. :) So we avoided it a bit longer until Logan's wonderful brother helped guide us together once again. He came over to Logan's house one night where Logan and I were hanging out and working on homework (my homework) and began to explain to Logan how he looked up to his big brother. Logan was "The Man" because he had me to hang out with whenever but he was also free to hang out with other girls and do whatever; due to the fact that we were not a couple. Well, I was not about to have Logan think he could walk all over me (I knew he wouldn't but it seemed like as good a time as any to get a commitment), so I told him he better commit to me that second. Of course he did with out hesitation. So then we were a couple and it was just a matter of time till the "M" word was a regular in our vocabulary. By the end February we had been ring shopping in Rexburg, I.F., and Boise, lucky us we found the one we both loved. After that it was just patience on my part, waiting for him to make his move.
In the mean time we had great adventure. I learned to cook for 3 boys; Logan and his 2 teenage roommates and usually an extra friend or two. We both learned we could get to each other's places in 18 minutes, 15 if we pushed it. Logan got to learn all about Bath and Body Works and is the current owner of several fragrances from the men's line there (not by choice I may add). We had an amazing Valentine's Day date with amazing dinner, fantastic dessert, and the best Valentine's gift ever. (Logan got me a real rose dipped in 24 karat gold with our names engraved in the vase) Poor Logan just got a cooking pot. (In my defense that is what he really wanted)
But the moral of the story is that we fell more and more in love. We really knew this was finally a right match. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment