Sunday, June 24, 2012

Boise Vacation

Logan and I recently went to Boise for a mini-vacation. Unfortunately Logan had teacher meetings every day until 5 so it wasn't a complete vacation. We each had fun though, I spent lots of time with our nephew and nieces that live there shopping, visiting aquariums, and having fun; and Logan got to watch a knife juggler, and go on exciting field trips.  We were only there for a few short days but we had lots of fun visiting family. We even found a new fun show series to watch every night till we fell asleep an d Logan tried sushi and liked it (I was pretty proud I picked a really good sushi spot and I am amazing at picking delicious rolls HA). We didn't quite get to see all the places we wanted to go like Roaring Springs and Table Rock, so I blame Logan's "boring" meetings. Overall we had a super fun vacation and we both realized we really like our in-laws. However, my Brother's 2 1/2 year old daughter has a significant crush on Logan, I know I shouldn't be worried but she does like to give him little papers with hearts all over them, she even named her Ken barbie after him.

This is me feeding a sting-ray with our nephew and nieces at the Boise Aquarium. It was so fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment