Sunday, June 24, 2012

Little bio of Andrea & Logan

So our relationship was pretty short before we got married and we have heard that a lot of people want to know more about each of us individually. Especially since we were unable to meet lots of family and friends. So here are a few things about each of us.

Andrea
I was born and raised in Tennessee where I ran around the woods barefoot catching frogs in creeks and loving the outdoors. I remember climbing trees and swimming in creeks, and always finding something amazing wherever I went. When I was 12 I moved to Idaho with my mother, brother, sister, and nephew. Idaho was nothing like Tennessee and we lived right in the middle of a small town so there wasn't any place at all to run crazy through the trees. Fortunately, I was living with my grandparents and learned many important skills like how to mow a lawn properly, how to cook, and how to crochet. During this part of my life I lost my taste for hiking and getting dirty and developed much different interests. I continued vocal classes with a private teacher (as i had done in Tennessee) and began to enjoy shopping, a talent I have well developed. I graduated high school there and continued my education to Brigham Young University - Idaho where I am majoring in business management.

Logan
I was born and raised in Chester Idaho where I learned how to ride horses, rope, hunt, fish, pull calves and lambs. I started moving pipe and working for neighboring farmers and ranchers well before I had a drivers licence. I would ride my horse, bike, or have them pick me up. That's where I grew fond of agriculture. I had a hobby of buying and selling cars starting at the age of 14. By the time I was 19 I had bought and sold 16 cars/trucks/boat. I served a full-time lds mission to Riverside California Spanish speaking. I graduated college 1 1/2 years after returning home with a B.S. in Agriculture Education. I started teaching Ag at Madison Jr. High fall of 2011. I bought my first home in October 2011 where me and my gorgeous wife still live.  

1 comment:

  1. hi Andrea, congratulations! i just found your blog via Randy's & Jessica's I think. I love your engagement story :) hope you and L are doign well. best, cousin rachel

    ReplyDelete