Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Once again so much has happened, and now an announcement!
I guess better late than never is the phrase for us lately. We have had quite the 2013 year, many pictures to come. Logan started and is continuing to chug through his masters degree. I am continuing through my bachelors, and I'll be getting my associates this spring. In April we bought an adorable German Short-hair Pointer puppy, for our anniversary, her name is Remi!! In May, Logan and I were able to go through the Idaho Falls Temple and be sealed !! It was such a beautiful day, surrounded with family. Here is the BIG one... in July we found out we were pregnant with a little boy, expected March of 2014. Since then I've had a job change and Logan started his 3rd year teaching. Now we are crashing into the Holidays and prepping for baby Bruce. Its been crazy!! And our life will just keep getting crazier, thanks to little Jr.! We are so excited and already proud parents!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment