Here she is the day we brought her home. My nephew Jake is terrified of animals so this was quite the step for him to hold her. He is of course terrified of her now that she is as big as him.
She did a lot of sleeping her first few weeks.
Her first vet appointment was a little rough. We had her chipped and the Dr. had to put a wrap around her because she bled more than expected. So once she fell asleep I painted her nails. Logan hated it and forbade it forever more. I'm glad I did it, I could never get her to hold still long enough to do it now.
She has too many toys to be able to decide. Even then it was difficult for her.
Here she is with her fist collar and ID tag.
Things that were not intended to be toys became hers quickly. We have learned that if it touches the ground it becomes Remi's.
Getting Bigger!!
She loves to be in any room we are in, even if she is exhausted she will wake up and move just to plop back down and sleep at our feet.
And here is her lovely sweater for those days she is outside and its below freezing. She is a short hair after all.
HALLOWEEN!! Our little bird dog was a duck for Halloween. I thought it was pretty funny.
Her favorite places in the house is right next to the heat vents. She loves to be so warm, if we don't snuggle her this is her next favorite option.
No comments:
Post a Comment